Thursday 6 November 2014


Naruto : The end of a remarkable journey 


It is definitely the end of an era since one of the most influential shounen series of our time has finally arrived at its conclusion .It may be a sad moment for some of us but nevertheless a memorable one .There is nothing more satisfying than having to see your favorite manga get a proper ending. Although it has been a rough journey for Naruto but the series has definitely taken up a special place in the hearts of all its readers .The journey has been a delightful one .Kishimoto sensei has inspired us and motivated us in many ways through Naruto .Naruto is what I believe a story of how hard work and perseverance conquers all .No matter how desperate the situation might be ,all you need to get through it is a positive attitude and will power (Well some chakra might not be too bad either ).Jokes aside ,Naruto apart from being an encouraging story has also blessed us with many memorable characters .

My favorite character has to be Itachi .I am a single child and honestly I've never wanted siblings .But after I saw Naruto and discovered the back story and hardships of Itachi I really wished I had a big brother who would love me and protect me.The genius of Itachi is something I've always awed upon and his sacrifice is something that always hits me right where it hurts . An honorable shinobi and yet a loving brother. Pulled between duty and family he sacrifices everything in order to do what's right .Hands down to Itachi is all I can say. Moving on the series has many other great characters like Jiraiya,a teacher ,a mentor and a legendary ninja . Another character I really loved in the series was “Pein”. Honestly I've never gotten around as to how you spell his name but oh well ! Please excuse me if I made a mistake there . Kakashi ,Iruka ,Hinata ,Sakura ,Gara ,Sasuke ,Neji ,Tsunade, Sai and the list goes on .All these characters have only inspired and matured Naruto but have also swept us along in the flow of their journey . Even the antagonists of the series are something you can't easily get over .Whether it may be the prowess and regality of Madara , the ingenuity of Kabuto or the grand appearance of Kaguya .You simply cannot ignore the demeanor of these characters . And how can I forget Kurama ,the giant demon fox turning into the companion of a lifetime.

In the end all I would like to say is that it hasn't been an easy journey but it sure has been a gratifying one. I would like to bid Kishimoto sensei a hearty congratulation for Naruto and a thank you from his fans all over the world for giving them and me this gem of a series which has made our lives that much more fulfilling over the years.






                                 “Naruto you will be missed .We love you ,dattebayo !”














4 comments:

  1. Goodbye naruto my childhood frnd u got so big...thnx masashi for everything its been a best part of my life and naruto be a great hokage arigato..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you forgot to mention Shikamaru :P... but ya I would agree with each and every word you have said... Its like you just said what's in my mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i haven't forgotten him ,but it'll be tough mentioning all the names so i just mentioned some which i recalled on the top of my head ^^

      Delete